Apply now for 27 January, 2018 enrollment
- English: Able to understand, speak and write clearly in business English.
- Education: While there are no prerequisites required for this training, it is assumed that you have at least enough schooling to be able to write and speak intelligibly about various topics and that you’re able to handle basic maths and computing requirements.
- Entrepreneurial Initiative: Student must possess the entrepreneurial drive required to start and grow a business. Student must document entrepreneurial accomplishments commensurate with age and experience. For example, someone just graduating from university, with no full-time work experience, should provide examples of small, part-time business projects outside of school and entrepreneurial accomplishments in school. Those out of school several years should have more substantial business accomplishments that demonstrate leadership and entrepreneurial initiative.
- Age: No age requirement as long as you meet all admission criteria.
- Motivation: Must have a strong interest in actually starting and running a business. Becoming rich should not be your primary motivation. Rather, it should include a sense of responsibility to utilize fully your skills and talents to contribute to the betterment of family, employees, and community.
- Character: High moral values and integrity attested to by references.
- Teachability: Hungry to learn, admitting that you don’t know everything.
- Commitment: Able and willing to devote 20 hours/week to the program for 4 months.
- Potential: In the judgment of the program director, you have the potential to start and grow a successful business in India